FAQs – Info for Dealers
Founded in 2004, the Canadian Super Sellers Automotive group is one of Canada’s largest automotive exporters. Vehicles acquired from the group are available for purchase at the Manheim auction in Detroit and shipped across the United States. What sets the Canadian Super Sellers apart is their unmatched commitment to building life-long relationships with U.S. based used car dealers. We are American dealers’ first choice in Canadian used cars and trucks because we:
- Consistently offer an unbeatable selection of fully imported and brokered, US titled and cluster converted trucks & cars
- Have the scale, positioning and volume which affords unmatched prices on trucks and cars
- Provide immediate access to support and information on auction day both at the auction and from sellers
- Have made a firm commitment to unmatched quality assurance & vehicle reporting
- Maintain proven resolve to address any issues with every car or truck purchased
Canadian vehicles sold in USA (Manheim Detroit MI)
Vehicles on Auction this Thursday
We stand fully behind every vehicle sold.
Prizes and Giveaways ($/2015)
Lanes 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
Every week Canadian Super Sellers has 500+ cars and trucks on offer. The inventory is available for purchase either live at Manheim, Detroit Michigan or online. Pre-auction inventory can be viewed on OVE.
Our line-up is only available on Thursday at Manheim, Detroit. If you want to purchase in advance of the auction please view our listings on OVE.
Canadian Super Sellers | Canada’s Largest Truck Exporter
Why Buy From Super Sellers
Our network of Canadian dealers have access to the largest inventory of Canadian used cars and trucks. This gives US car dealers access to an unmatched inventory of used trucks and cars at unmatched prices. All of our inventory is US titled, cluster converted, fully brokered and available immediately.
Why Buy Canadian Vehicles
A weak Canadian dollar means Canadian Super Sellers inventory of used cars and truck is unbeatable in terms of value. This means better profit margins and access to inventory that allows you to underprice your competitors. All of this of course means you sell more used cars and make more money.